Saturday, December 27, 2008

To the war and back

So i went to the frontlines of the Minmatar-Ammar conflict. The militas and big corporations who seemd to have a charge in the war ventured to systems like Auga, Dal or Kourmonen. These were all systems a normal pod pilot would not fly into with easy feelings. It was a pirate infested region. And now the militias of the empires offered themselves as even more targets for the cutthroats of space.

In months i wasn't that happy when i boarded my interceptor. I plotted the course to Auga and dreamt of targets aplenty.

When i arrived in the once near empty system of Auga i counted the ships in space that my scanner could locate. More than 79 ships of all sizes, most of them cruiser-class and below. Perfect. Nearly instantly i attacked a ship that was near a Military outpost. To my dismay instantly a swarm of small frigates warped to the rescue and i had to warp off. What the heck. I need more intel to cope with the new situation.

2 comments:

CrazyKinux said...

Hey there!

Welcome to the EVE blogging community!

I added your blog to my EVE Player Blogroll. You'll also be featured in both the EVE Speedlinking post as well as the next Micro Warp Cast podcast.

I'd appreciate if you made a post about it and/or added those links to your blogroll!

Cheers

CrazyKinux

Heinz Kraessler said...

Thanks CrazyKinux. I much appreciate it.